Former PDP House Of Rep Members Pays Visit To Ahmed Maikarfi


Former members of the  Federal House of Representatives under the People Democratic Party(PDP) today met with the National Caretaker Committee (NCC) at the Party's National Secretariat.


The former PDP House of Rep members were on a visit to Maikarfi to congratulate the Party for the Supreme Court victory on July 12, 2017.

They also urged the NCC to continue to work for the for the betterment and unity of the party adding that they are fully in support of the party and assured of their loyalty.

Comments

  1. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks hotmail login

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog