Linda Ikeji Has Been Nominated Amongst 200 Most Influential People Of African Descent Under 40

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji has been nominated amongst 200 Most Influential People of African Descent under 40..
She shared this on her blog and promised to get more gist about the nomination as things unfold.

 Aww, look at me looking all cute and happy having a conversation with Abike Dabiri-Erewa, one of the people that inspired me to pursue my dreams in media. I used to watch her on NTA Newsline back in the back and wished I was her...lol. Living my dreams now...

Anyway, so I'm one of the nominees of the Most Influential People of African Descent. There are 200 people chosen worldwide and I'm one of the 21 Nigerians picked. *dancing*. Part 1 of the unveiling took place on Saturday March 25th at Eko Hotel and I was there with other nominees and guests. Will tell you more about MIPAD later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog